Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hair Hunting

I truly believe and embarrass to say that my hair needs a countless TLC.  They're crying for help. I was reading the Spring and summer clothes from the websites, I noticed everything including the hair. This curly hair is absolutely beautiful. Hmmm? For work and after work? hmmm? Yes. Definitely this one for tomorrow. Sorry, I can't say NO to earings.



and this? with the hats on? How I wish I can surround myself to the gardens filled with flowers and just enjoy the fresh air. For a fresh cup of coffee, a fresh crossaint and a bay area view before going to work. Not Bad!

Have a good evening everyone!

"Smile you best smile, wear you best clothes and you will feel like you can conquer anything"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...