Thursday, July 8, 2010

Impromptu Table Setting

I went to Wold Market, Cost Plus to buy Paella rice. I can't stop but continue to experiment and do tablescaping.For some reason, I saw (half) of the porcelain shell-shaped hiding in the shelves. I can't stop looking. I told myself, "Hey! I'd like to have my food in the shell plate." I was forced to pull it from the shelves.




With a quick deep sighs, "It's a chip'n'dip tray!?" Pause...."Why not?" I took the tray out,


the plates, wine glasses, napkins, and napkin rings, and so on... and I am very happy with the result.




I wanted to do one more. Merienda time and a cup of tea are my favorites. Simple dinnerware would make us smile and change our mood.



Everything from World Market, Cost Plus
Mobile picture taken by: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...