Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Library....

If you ask me where I want to be? A place to select inspirations images, materials, fabrics, lightings and on and on... it would be HERE. I love where tall doors framed the room and whispers "Welcome....." and the huge crown lighting is saying"Hello Queen!" to you. If I have a beautiful Library like these,  I can be overly excited to start my conceptual design.



It's amazing how everyting's organized and balanced in this bright room.  I used to work in interior design firm and I completely understand the importance and the accessibility of the space, storages, furnitures & lightings in the room. Punctuating the  BIG TABLE is surely a BIG plus. It must be the number one list for the library. Moving on to the book shelves, adding the gold fluted column is a winner! Yes!

Won't you feel happy to work here? I would be boldly happy. I hope you feel the same way too.

Happy Tuesday!

images from Lonny Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...