Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Crafting Day}


It's crafting day for me. After a short walk at the beautiful stationery stores, I am inspired to make some cards, envelopes, and gift boxes . I don't have enough tools but I'll try to use recycled papers and the tools that people don't find them beautiful. I remember when I was in high school, I kept those papers from the gifts, clips, receipts {<-- yes seriously}, or any little things that had fun memories. I didn't want to throw it away. I knew I can use it with something beautiful crafts. Greeting cards, Scrapbooking, and gift bags were all in my head. I just kept it in my old box. So here I am, I will open my crafting cabinets, pull that {idle}old box and start making cards.

How about you? What are you going to do today? I hope you all have a fabulous day! Enjoy!

Images: Jamie Nelson Photography & Home Life

6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could do the same today! WIsh you lots of fun! Enjoy the day! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun!

    Today I'm finishing some bulletin boards and planning for a few other DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a day of crafting :) but i still have to clean up from my last project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fun and relaxing day...I am off to my internship, Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds so relaxing! Wish I could be busy with lots of other things then studing. Thank you for your comments earlier, they were very sweet:) Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day. I'm going to run some much neglected errands and then I might bake this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...