Thursday, April 14, 2011

{I have a thing for SHADOWS}

Painted Shadows


Shadows on the floor by Zoe Macdonell


And my favorite. Incredibly amazing shadow artist! The Master of Shadow Art. Kumi Yamashita.


Watch the video and I promise you'll enjoy it.


Title- "The Sensual Embrace"
And this photo was taken in my room last year. It was the shadows of my curtains blown away from the wind. I looked deeply and I saw beautiful  distorted couple. It was romantic.



"Shadows don't exist in isolation. When I look at them, I see colours~~ Zoe Macdonell





Images:
Fireplace
Shadow on the floor
Master of Shadow Arts

1 comment:

  1. INCREDIBLE! where do you find all that inspiration? Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...