Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bathroom Inspiration



The bathroom was love at first sight. My minds are glued to this classic and modern style with a touch of rustic furnitures and accessories. By pulling the woods from the beach makes the room warmer and more relaxing.



So... I went to Home Goods store. This bathroom is the very first thing that pops in my head. I wish I saved this photo to my phone. Because,,, they almost have everything in the store. I decided to come up with different ideas, but stick with the style. I'm in love with these pieces I saw from Home Goods store. Beautiful and affordable!



Who said it's only for dinner table? Numerous ideas for decor! Right?

"Did you go to your favorite store too?" 

I hope you all have a great day! Happy Tuesday everyone!


Images:
Bathroom and Mobile photos by Me
Find your store here

4 comments:

  1. i love that oval shaped sculpture made of shells. it's amazing!! i must find a home goods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas! I am redecorating my bathroom this year! this post has been helpful and inspiring :) thanks for sharing :)

    Love, vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing the bathroom looks! Just a touch of rustic furniture transforms my favourite combination of black and white into something even more beautiful. Your finds are just as great. :)Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. home goods always seems to have the good stuff and so affordable. great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...