Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Long Weekend!





Hello! Looks like it's going to be a nice warm weather in San Francisco this week. As summer is ending, it's important to me to cherish the last weekend we have because it gets really foggy, cold, and windy in San Francisco. During the hot weather, the views are breathtaking. I've been invited to go to Tomales Bay Oyster with my friends who loves oysters too. The great part is we can enjoy the soft sands, the beaches and the views. So, I can soon say goodbye to summer and hello to autumn.

I wish you all have a fun and relaxing long weekend! See you on Tuesday!

/ images via pinterest original source unknown. edited by framing spaces /

7 comments:

  1. Cherisse,

    I hope you enjoy your long weekend eating oysters. I love those colors!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your w/e sounds like it is so relaxing, enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful palette. hope your weekend is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful collage. I hope you had a good weekend ;-)

    PS. I'm glad my Amsterdam post had that effect on you. Amsterdam is an extraordinary place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a lovely long weekend. I'm trying to make the best of these warm September days too. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous palette - it makes me want to eat oysters - and I don't even like oysters!

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving all these pastel colours.. they're so lovely. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...