Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dining Room + Tuesday Outfit


Layering the dining room with geometric pattern on the window {and/or doors, if I am mistaken}, gold round mirrors, gorgeous lights, stunning white settee and fresh flowers makes the room so inviting and romantic, that is why I forgave the tragic green walls and coving. It is, in fact became part of the room and worked beautifully. It looks like a piece of {abstract} art.

I am loving her outfit. The shape, patterns and colors of that blouse is just pretty. Inserting it with a white long sleeve shirt and paired it with black skirt gives a casual appearance and are comfortable for day & night out with friends.

I'll grab that look.

Happy Tuesday!



images: 1, 2 {Thank you!}

8 comments:

  1. this is a great pairing :):) that outfit..so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blouse, I can imagine that fabric also as a lovely coat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those windows. I probably wouldn't go for them myself but I like them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. I agree with the green walls...They fit the decor beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! I'm convinced I need curly hair to pull off that effortless look. Although I know curly hair is anything but.

    Love that top too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. her outfit is great. the print on the sweater is really interesting and i like the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that outfit and what a decor-fashion match!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of these too especially when with gold. Ahhhh!

    Anna
    http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...