Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone! 6 more hours and it's the next chapter of my life, and of course, yours too. The years 2009 was a year of many tough times but led to LESSON LEARNED. In details, from hopeless, to reading, to inspired, to hope, to have faith and to learn. I never blogged about what I love, what I feel, and most of all what I learned. Honestly, after I read about peoples blog, you, of course, I am more motivated than I was before. I realized that I am not the only one who feels this way, and I am not the only one who love what I do too. And it really feels great to feed my eyes, learning from many great, talented, sweet, and unique people. As you can see, I don't blog much. Because. Yes, I just started but mostly because... I really enjoyed reading your blog and everyone's blog. I'm very thankful to be part of this. Giving me the opportunity to gain more knowledge, and to become a believer. I thank you, I thank year 2009 and I thank God. I am glad I wrote my New Year's Resolution, and surprisingly, while writing everything down, my eyes turned big, saying myself "Wow, this is going to change me, for better. and asking myself, why didn't I think about it for the past years? But then again, I don't regret everything I've done, because w/o it. Me, myself, and I right now will not exist. Now, I am not really waiting for the next chapter of my life right now, still enjoying whats left with my family and friends, but I am prepare to OPEN the door for my unknown, upcoming history.

Happy New Year Everyone!


Love,
Ann

2 comments:

  1. happy new year!...new decade!...and to new beginnings...wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outlook. You can't go wrong if you follow your words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...