Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sabrina

I finished watching Sabrina, and I must say, Audrey Hepburn was the a very unique person, and certainly one of the most beautiful darling ladies. I enjoyed watching this movie. And the truth is, I enjoyed watching  every single of her movie. I haven't seen all of it, but I will going to watch ALL her movies. I do recommend that you watch this movie.


Of course, who doesn't want to talk about her outfit. You can never go wrong with her lovely outfit. This is my favorite CASUAL outfit in this movie.



and Evening formal dress



and of course, hehehe, "airport" outfit.



Well, I hope you all had fun on your "all about yourself" day. Belated Happy Sunday! Another preparation for a new fresh start. Tomorrow, Yes! Good Night Everyone!


"You're still reaching for the moon" - Thomas Fairchild
"No father, the moon is reaching for me"- Sabrina



1 comment:

  1. She is such a classic stunner. And my does she have legs for days in those shorts! I would wear that outfit w/ some wedge shoes (I'm vertically challenged).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...