Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to reality

Hi All! I'm home from San Francisco. It was very busy yet lovely long weekend. I went to "TWO" picnic parties for my family and friends birthday and graduation celebrations.

one on Saturday, with a bright & lovely weather,

and one on Sunday with great view like this.

Sometimes, you stepped out and walk slowly unconciously, and trying to catch the quite sounds and take at least 5 mins. to empty your minds and relax. You can't resist to a fantastic view and a bright shine. It feels great to not think of anything.
Then,,, I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends.

Monday, I spent one whoooole day with my man. 

 I finally wanted to do something after my great long weekend. I want to do it again. Slightly different though. I'll give you more details, tomorrow.

 It's time to go to bed.  Seriously, I am daydreaming of sleeping in this room. If you are extremely tired you want to see nothing but a white and neutral colors. At least for tonight.



I hope you all had a fabulous Long weekend. Good night everyone!

P.S. I got all the images from Simply Seductive and Elle Decor (Im not sure...) tsk tsk! I promise to keep the info next time. I apologized.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...