Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Road Trip- Stop Over for Picnicking.

Last night, I talked about what I wanted to do after picnicking with family and friends. I wanted to the same but slightly different. My boyfriend and I will go on a roadtrip from San Francisco to Seattle on July. Since, he's American Dream is to travel around America, we will stop at Oregon and explore the nature. I want to do something special for him. Instead of eating at fast food or restaurant on your next stop over, I am going to plan a picnic for us while enjoying the view,exploring the park and capture the moments.


I want to use sky blue and bright yellow to pull out the color from the clouds, the sun and the woods.

                {The Inspiration Images}
    
 {What I want...}
 Images from: Crate & Barrel and The Conran Shop

I can't wait! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...