Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Green+Pink+Gold

Green and Pink are my favorite colors, but I never combined those two colors. I dont know how green became one of my favorite color. I probably got the genes from my mother. Pink has always been my favorite color since I was a kid.  I never get tired of it. I've seen numerous color combination of Green, Pink and Gold. And,,, I'm starting to become a big fan of this classy colors. Green with a little bit of Black colors are really BOLD. The Pink soften it and the Gold add sparkles on both colors. I love how everything worked beautifully.


I want to experiment with color paints I can use in the future. This may be an options but, to tell you the truth, I've got tons of green+pink+gold in my head.


I thought I can play barbie right now,  just like what most blogger do. I think It's my turn to explore it. Extremely fun and at the same time, Learning.  I tried to steal the colors from the inspiration images above and use them for wardrobes.


I vision Friday night already.....

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...