Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Neutral meets Gold

If I were doing my (neutral) living room right now.  This is what I would choose. Hmmm?  It was the Christopher Guy love seat and the Loggia Lantern fault, I must add. I can't seem to get them out of my head. So, I seek to find another furnitures and accessories that will work beautifully together. Whichever my mind tells me to go, This is the outcome.



Yes, I want to be in a place where it's all about warm neutral and simple yet sophisticated. A classic modern ambience is what I needed right now. A glass of champagne would be awesome! Cheers everyone!


1. Shell Series
2. Montclair Mirror
3. Loggia Lantern
4. Christopher Guy Loveseat
5. Grace
6. Oslo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...