Saturday, January 15, 2011

Inspiratios book from Dad

11 years ago, my amazing father gave me the most  inpirational poems. I read it many times. This inspiration book is always going to be on the side table.  I know, without a doubt, this book is meant to be there.






































Last Thursday, I lost my job. I found myself gazing at this book. My rough memories played in my head. I didn't do anything but looked away. 

Today, I looked again.,, then I rushed myself to touch it, flipped the pages, and I found this poem.

The Path to a Dream
The path to a dream is paved with sacrifices
and lined with determination.
And though it has many stumbling blocks
along the way
and may go in more than one direction,
it is marked with faith.
It is traveled by belief and courage,
persistance and hard work.
It is conquered with a willingness
to face challenges and take chances,
to fail and try again and again.
Along the way, you may have to confront
doubts, setbacks, and unfairness.
But when the path comes to an end,
you will find that there is no greater joy
than making your dream come true.
--Barbara Cage

Honestly, I feel completely better now. Yes, I read it before but I assure you, it is meant to re-read again. So go on, read positive, motivational, and isnpiring books. For me, It's a must haves in my daily life. It's a must read. I have to read at least one poem/quote a day to keep me motivated. I don't know about you, but what do you think?

So, what's your favorite inspiring books? Any suggestions? Dear! I'd be delighted to know.

Wish you all the best! Happy Weekend!

Love,
Ann

images from: rue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...