Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sea Blue + Deep Red + Gold

Hello! Good Morning! Have you had your coffee yet? {or breakfast tea}

Lately, I've been eyeing on sea blue and deep red color together. There's something about it. Cool and Bold color clashing together. It balanced my mood. I realized, I want something soft to calm me down and something bold to keep me active. Finally, the gold to look glamorous with flowers to add feminine look. Those colors are just perfect for a place to work or even to entertain with friends. 



"So {sipping coffee}, What's your color mood today?" 

*---Wishing you a Happy {colorful} Thursday!---*

Images: we <3 it

4 comments:

  1. Today my mood colour was light blue ! wish you a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I'm in a blue and green mood :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Love, vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this shade of blue - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO.. loving these colors!
    Today I am all sherbet orange and minty green feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...