Thursday, January 20, 2011

*~Sweetest Table~*

Is it just me? I stared at these beautiful photos in disbelief! I must say, I'm probably the only one who never heard about {Sitting in a tree blog}. Shame on me! I'm sure you saw these gorgeous photos before and I can't help but post it here. Very inspiring! I'm in a mood to hunt for table setting!


ooohhh! I want my birthday party to be like these! Sadly, it's not October yet.


Tori and Myka are truly creative and fun! I just love everything they design.

Check out their website {here}

Images: Sitting in a tree

21 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! that setting is amazing!!! i love your blog darling.

    i'm now following!!

    ♥ allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to this site either. Thanks for sharing I'm rushing over to check it out!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. table setting is such an art, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I had seen it once before but didn't know the source. I wonder where I could find little gold horses? Off to check them out!

    Thanks for your comment today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tablescape! Love the colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a beautiful table setting! So many fun details.
    So glad you stopped by my blog, as it led me to discover yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not alone! I had never heard, but omg, this stuff is crazy amazing! How inspiring!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Runway Inspiration: ACNE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! So bright and glamorous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous table settings :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours for this table setting are great and I love the little horses. Off to check out more on the Sitting in a Tree blog (I'd never heard about it either).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping in my blog....Beautiful photos..
    are you an October baby too? I am the 8th:)

    Be back soon.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG... that table setting is tadiefor! LOVE IT!

    P.S.
    Your blog is fabulous & I'm now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope, it isn't just you. I've never heard of the blog either. Will pop over now and take a look - thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...its really beautiful:) I love those colours
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don´t worry, you are not the only...! great, fantastic!! thanks for sharing, now thanks to you I discovered it! gorgeous! Kisses and wish you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how pretty! I have to confess I didn't know this site and I'm really in love. They have the cutest pics over there, love it!

    ♥
    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...