Sunday, January 2, 2011

Silver & Green- My Lucky Color

Our favorite holiday and the 2010 is over. Embrace the past and keep moving forward are what keeps running in my head. I can feel the fresh new start of the year. Decluttered everything, doing what I love to do and joining at  mydeco  are the good start.





Words to Mouth, Silver and Green are my lucky colors. Office room is my first choice to pick the perfect furnitures to motivate and inspire yourself while working. Now, I'd loooove to have this in my working area. Too many choices to pick but I think this is going to work for a "quick" online selections, if you don't have time to buy. If I have more time, I will still keep looking =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...