Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Weekend



Happy {sexy} weekend! What have you been doing lately? Lately, I tried to eat more healthy foods, drinks "loads" of water and exercise more. We all know spring/summer clothes are must-haves but the most important is our health. Never felt so much better like these. I am more energetic, focus, and fresh than it was before. I can also sleep better. Love the feeling.


So, it's going to be cloudy on the weekend. I'm glad my flu is gone. I felt so much better now. I am ready to enjoy the weather outside and capture endless inspirations everywhere.

What are you doing this weekend? Where and how do you get your inspirations? Are there any suggestion in terms of scales, lights, colors, forms and etc? I'd love to hear your ideas.


Loving these colors together. Very soothing, relaxing, and clean. A touch of red orange adds warm feeling with these colors. It really pop out and that's the most exciting!

What do you think?

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!


Images

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to be in a more healthy mood too lately and indeed the feeling is great!Oh and I loved the first photo by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, relaxing palette!!!
    Following your gorgeous ideas from Rome!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like those colors a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds wonderful :) hope your weekend was great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...