Friday, February 25, 2011

MY WEEKEND

Thousand words to say about this picture. Let's pause a minute and focus on the pictures.


The character of this space just makes me happy!


Interesting mirrors in pyramid. I can call it a tall headboard or a wall art! It's beautiful the way it is.
So, it's Friday! Everybody's throwing their arms in the air. Just what you've been waiting for.
There's nothing better else to do for me but stay home. Too much FUN last week and it's time to FOCUS on TO DO lists!
If you are feeling the same way! Cheers to you and good luck! You can do it!
And Yeeppee to everyone else! Enjoy!

Feel free to read the following blogs listed below.



 
Images: Elle Decor, Jamie Nelson

5 comments:

  1. lovely room full of mirrors, it would be marvellous to lie there...heavenly!!!! and just staying at home and relaxing... enjoy!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. No road trip this weekend????? I'm getting ready for the weekend now. I'm in bed painting my toes and my nails. Well enjoy putting your feet up this weekend.

    Cheers Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spaces. I'm in love with the 2nd pic. Enjoy your weekend lovely! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend! :) I adore the wall art/ tall head board, it's amazing :)

    Love, vanilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments =)
I love feedbacks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...